Re: New Pelorian and Language Engineering

From: gjobbins <nuanarpoq_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 08:01:07 -0000

forgot the most important part (too little damn sleep)

->of course, in glorantha things should be different<-

(i came in a little late into this conversation, so forgive any repitition of an obvious thought) efforts to change meaning in rw language would much be more powerful in glorantha simply because of hero quests. so you can force your meaning on others etc.

also, the thought of auld wyrmish makes my skin prickle. thanks keith

nnnyyyyyaaaaaahhhhh.

> i think there may be a difference between levels of
> thought. language allows for articulated and
> rationalised thought, without which one can still have
> intuitions, feelings, emotions etc even if precise
> analogues for those *ideas* don't exist in language.
*SNIP*