Re: Another Elmal question

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 16:17:52 +0200

Me :

> So it's most likely a cyclical thing, wherein Elmal has Fire powers, that are lost
> to him at the end of the autumn (but this doesn't have to be a Hill of Gold thing).
> He becomes a god of light in winter, but the first Dawn of Spring rekindles his
> Inner Fire and he's resurrected as the fiery sun.

In fact, I think that there should be a 'Solar Cycle' in the rule books ; similar to the Lunar Cycle, but for seasons of the year, not days of the week.

So : (Season / Effect) (*)
Sea Season *1
Fire Season * 1.5
Earth Season * 1
Dark Season * 0.3
Storm Season No Fire powers available
Sacred Time * 0.5

Julian Lord

PS Hey ! Another typo in HW:RiG !! p. 239 1st line 'Effect' ; not 'Affect' ...