Re: Re: Poll results: A Duck Manifesto

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 12:28:29 +1000

Reiner:

>I never had the pleasure of reading - let alone playing - Duck Tower,
>but would love to see a HW conversion.

After C02, I now have *three* copies. Mine, all mine, luverly loot.

I can only hope the dwead tower makes it to the Sartar Gazeteer. :)

And since you mention it, I 'll see if I can contact Paul Jaquays and or Rudy Kraft, the authors to see if they's allow a 'homage au canard'. I think Paul has left id... if anyone has current contact information could they contact me privately please.

>In the mean time, I've been
>building up a small collection of Durulz PCs/NPCs

Dwead. Any chance of posting the sheets? I have web space available.. :)

John