Re: Duck Manifesto

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2002 14:37:49 +0100

>It makes me pwoud. I would shed a liddle tear, bud I don't know if ducks
>have tear ducts.

I'm not completely sure myself. Lacrimal glands are common only in mammals, but some birds do have them, too, and I don't know whether ducks are among those or not. All birds do, however, have naderian glands, which secrete an oily substance to lubricate and moisten the eyeball, and which therefore are analogous to tear glands. Of course, RW birds don't generally have hands or smoke cigars, either, so this may not prove much :-)
--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic