Waterjump

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 11:31:54 +0200 (MEST)

Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>:

> if you can't detect the slope, the boat still follows the
> current, and it allows for the *wonderful* scene of a boat
> suddenly leaping *up* a
> waterfall (if you see what I mean) because that's what the river does.
> Your

In fact, that's the very scene that made me ask these questions. The vision of a waterfall, and imagining it as a 'waterjump'. I had this impression Syphon would be a bit like a salmon (or a group of salmons), jumping, failing, jumping again against theses rocks and slopes and all its foes trying to bar him from the Big Toe Void. A bit like when you're trying to climb somewhere, can't get to it, but still continue to try, crying from rage and mad at the rest of the world but doing it again and agin until you achieve it. (Well, not that I make that much noise while climbing). Syphon would be IMG a very upset river, full of anger, frothing, etc

Philippe