Sartar Park.

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 01:14:25 +1000

Its after midnight, so this counts as one of my infrequent 'silly friday' end-of-week posts. A little something to lighten your day.

It started as a throwaway comment, but naturally I picked it up and couldn't put it down. In the proud (?) tradition of Babylon Park, Star Park, and X-Park, I share with you all... Sartar Park.

I've done up six characters and put them into two desktop format JPGS, available in the files area as the previous post describes. I have names for three of them, but need help... (need I finish this sentence?) ... in naming the others.

There's 'Chief', who is well known to you all. (This figure is adapted from an existing graphic - all the rest are pulled together from odds and sodds in Paintshop Pro).

There's Testy Vingaburger, the smart redhead. Nuff said.

There's Rugrath the Reaver - when he grows up he wants to be a hero.

But who is the humakti in the big helmet? The little raider kid? Or for that matter, the fat Storm Bully? Answers and descriptions please - these characters need a name! Eventually I'll put 'em up on Questlines.

I had fun with this. Enjoy your weekend.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

"For mine are all the sapphires and turquoises and whatever else is this dusty world is blue; and mine likewise are all the Wednesdays that have ever been or ever will be: and any one of these will I freely give you in return for your fine speeches and your tender heart." - James Branch Cabell, Jurgen.