Re: Re: Elemental Wheel and PMB

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:20:21 +0200

Roderick:

> > It is Fundamental Nature. This isn't something unique to one of the magical
> > systems; an Air Priest will beat a Water Sorcerer and be beaten by an Earth
> > Shaman, all other things being equal.
> > Its just one of the basic facts of Glorantha.
> >
> > RR

Jeff:
> Or the Storm Lord gets married and does what his Earth Priestess wife
> tells him to do.

And then the Shadowcat comes and is the lord of the household :) Darkness overcoming Earth. Now I know why they were called like that. And then the alynx queen goes near the fire and is suddendly so sleepy, so pitifuly weak... that it just needs to sleep there all night long. (well, and day, but that's the sun for you). Fire dominates darkness.

OK, I think I get the point. Basic fact of Glorantha indeed, if even cats are subject to it :)

Philippe