Re: Laws of Physics

From: giangero <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:43:49 -0000

> Three Hearts and Three Lions: The Gloranthan Years ?
>
> In case that reference is a mystery to you, TH&TL was a novel by
Poul
> Anderson, about a 20th century man (one of the Telemark raiders in
> WW2 I think, although that could be utter nonesense) who finds
> himself fighting dragons and other monsters (including the best
ever
> D&D-style regenerating Troll) in a fantasy world, describing it all
> from a 20th century viewpoint.
>
> Wulf

:-)

I can't remember if I actually read it (along with The Dragon and the George by... who?) or I merely read the critics about it (many times, wishing to get a hand on the book itself).

My friend playing the Engineer Hero, unfortunately, just read "An American at the Court of King Arthur" and never saw the excellent Army of Darkness, by Sam Raimi, shame on him (the player, not Sam).

About Telemark, I sure saw the movie Telemark's Heroes. Weren't them British, anyway?

Sorry for the OT

Gian