Firebull

From: Svechin_at_...
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:34:57 EDT

John
> >The Sambari have recently suffered because of the result of a
> >bloody Firebull clan rebellion.

Peter
> Whence this?

Twas mentioned in Questlines #1 in the footnotes of the article on tribal numbers. In the Gwandor campaign the revolt was instigated by Argrath Dragonfriend when he found out that the Empire was planning on building its new RM temple on Firebull land in Sambari pass. When he proved this to the clan chief, they revolted, without permission of the king and though they wiped out the Imperial survey party, the entire clan was outlawed and they fled south for sanctuary, losing over half their numbers. The are now settled in Bull Graze valley, north of the Border Marches in my campaign.

That was my take on it anyhow. Its in the Gwandor saga, around #20 on Wesleys site.

Martin Laurie