Re: meeting your God

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 22:27:29 -0000

That's debatable. Christians do talk about communing with God and feeling his presence, which is as close to 'meeting' him as you're going to get without being dead. And, even if you don't buy that, there are a number of RW religions (animist ones, mostly) the adherents of which certainly will tell you they meet their god.

> As for the dwarf analogy, my understanding of Glorantha is that you
> are wrong. The dwarf could tag along and meet Orlanth too. Talk to
> Orlanth, ask him about his health and the weather, etc.

Depends if he wins his challenge to determine the 'truth', doesn't it?

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic