Re: Digest Number 991 (that's where it went)

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_...>
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 22:17:38 +0000

"jeffkyer" <jakyer_at_...>
> What does a Char-un Atrocity Troop do?

> It goes to the Digest....

Since I read this in digest format and primarily offline, that's where it went.

May I send another one?

To bring this back to usefulness in a game, the Char-un are the kind of allies good moonies are ashamed for, and bad moonies send after your PCs for minor infringements. Watching a Char-un style polo game from too close may result in severe headache, not just in the neck-and-throat area. Since my game usually tries to balance good and bad Lunars, good and bad Sartarites, the Char-un are a fine (usually non-chaotic) tool for showing the bad sides. And then they can appear noble compared to a Solar bureaucrat...