Re: Real-world heroquesting...

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 22:07:55 -0000

Jim writes:

"I think that the cautions against any but the most standard and predictable heroquests are stronger than they have often been made to appear in our gaming.

When things get desperate, as the Hero Wars progress, such things will become more common, of course. "Weapons of mass destruction," anyone?"

Excellent point. One theme in our Glorantha (now fairly diverted from Greg's) is that some Heortlings, desperate for victory, turn towards Arkati ways, even willing to deal with Chaos/Sorcerers/Trolls whatever is ways traditional Heortlings would deplore. Our PCs are Lunars, one of our most humorous escapades involved figuring a convincing way to inform the traditional Orlanthi that some of their companions were dealing with disapproved powers.