Re: Thunder rebels

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:13:13 -0400

Ian Cooper wrote:
> ---_->
>
> There was a comment on the PraxPack list that implied to me that
> Thunder Rebels was going to be two books. Ayone know anything about
> this rumour?

Check the announcements on the Glorantha site for details but a synopsis is below:

There was just TOO much information available and too much of it was apparently too good to lie on the cutting room floor.

All those folks who were annoyed that various matters were touched on too briefly should be happy. And since the info is in hand, I think it won't be bulking up the production queue too much.

And hey, it looks like we finally get info on Ducks and Torkani and other wierdnesses. I hope that the Animist questions that have been arising might get soem resolution there too. =)

Jeff