Re: Re: Aldryami writers, anyone?

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:14:31 +0300

Gian, being influenced by the Aldryami, wrote:

> A botanic sage could write:
> "Why don't we try and strike a bargain with them
> and obtain the great resources of the forest through exchange instead
> of violence? There is always another path in the jungle..."

Because, of course, *that's just what the Aldryami want you to think!* Oh, they love fellow travelers in Glorantha, the elves. But IMG*, Elves just regard the rest of us as yucky meat-puppets that have gotten out of control and need a good pruning. (And my biases aside, there's an element of this in the published stuff, after all). It's no *wonder* that their insidious plot for the Hero Wars is to plant forests all over the place. And what happens to the inhabitants of these new forests? Fertilizer!

> Gian (feeling vegetal-lover, being enthralled by a thriving small
> plant in his lonesome office)

See! It's enthralled you! Quick, Andrew, get over there and kill that _at_#$! Aldryami mind-control plant!

Cheers,

Jamuz