Re: Thunder rebels

From: Sarah Newton <sarah.newton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:46:35 -0000

Hi everyone,

Just seconding the general euphoria about the release of the Sartar stuff _this year_ no less! I wonder if it'll tell us whatever happened to all those Rune Lords <mischievous grin>.

BTW, I'm sure we're all wizened and haggard enough to have read this the first time round, but just in case there's anyone out there who wasn't even born when the following was published, pls indulge me:

"THE SARTAR CAMPAIGN
Maps, personalities, histories, local cults and other material about the storm Kingdom of Sartar. Includes tribal specifics, extensive Road Encounters section, and a full explanation of the Orlanth cult. Based on the campaign led by Greg Stafford." --- from Appendix 0, RuneQuest 2nd Edition, 1980 printing.

Sorry guys, just couldn't resist it! <grin>

Me, I can't wait!

Regards,

Sarah