Re: Shops in Portugal (and Spain)

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 19:08:49 +0100

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002 18:50:55 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi there folks,
>
>I have currently )and perminantly at least for the
>forseeable futere)relocated to a van in Europe (currently
>in Porto in Portugal) and really want a copy of Orlanth is
>Dead. Anyone know of any RPG shop in Portugal (and Spain
>for that matter)that might have a copy? I´m in an internet
>cafe and may not have time to trawl the group for answers
>so I´d be v. gratefull if you could also e-mail answers to
>dougiepunk_at_....
>
>Cheers guys,
>
>Dougie.

While I don't know of any shops in Spain or Portugal, there are UK shops which will ship to Europe.

Try www.gameskeeper.demon.co.uk/GKOrdering.htm for example.

If you're moving about they could well be able to send it Poste Restante. (or however you spell it).

York BSAC Web Page:
http://website.lineone.net/~york_bsac