Re: Gloranthan Scenes be Drawn by O. K. M.

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 17:35:47 +1000

Yes, the manga-style Ernaldan is quite beautiful. O. K. M., thank you for sharing.

I too got a little lost amongst the Japanese language links.

It makes me wonder how many Japanese Glorantha/RQ/HW/HQ sites there are, and how many of the artwork-focussed sites might be worth sharing with a non-Japanese speaking audience.

Some of the one's I come across, such as this one and .Makoto Hokura's Duckland

http://folklore.srvf.org/runequest/

are delightful.

Perhaps Terra or one of our bilingual friends could prepare a guide to Japanese websites containing Gloranthan artwork.

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_...                              John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

His eyes like furnace doors ajar.
When he had got its weight
and let his industry console his grief a bit, 'I'll fight'
he said. Simple as that. 'I'll fight.'
And so Troy fell.

http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~ty2m-iwsk/rq/script/arts/gloranthan/okm/frame.ht ml