Re: Animist Numbers

From: TTrotsky_at_...
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:32:22 EDT

Wulf Corbett:

<< > I think you are imposing the RuneQuestims much too strongly here.
> I do not believe that initiates to the Earth Witch have to be
> "finished with family life" before they can worship Sedrosa. For
> a start, only Ty Kora Tek initiates had to be past the age of 50
> and there is nothing for Asrelia (save for an exorbitant wealth
> requirement that's inappropriate for the Earth Witch).

 Hmm... I was working from the write-up on Trotsky's page, which I think says 'over 40' or 'post-menopausal', maybe I'm mistaken (or he is), but I had thought it applied.>>

      That isn't official, and in any case refers specifically to the religion as practised by one particular tribe. There is a note to that effect on the page, IIRC. Furthermore, it does not in any way apply to animists - Asrelia is a theist deity, AFAIK.

Trotsky