Re: Travels of Biturian Varosh question

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 04:39:46 -0000

And citing p109 as a reference of CoP is useless, cause that's the exact line I'm questioning!

As for the rest, we're getting nowhere. Nobody has remotely explained (to me) a Lunar Religious Philosophy (you know, the one supposedly about LIBERATION) that is actually pro-slavery.

If you guys want the Evil Lunars to have religious philosophy that is pro-slavery, not pro-liberation, while their Char-Un atrocity troops sin against the Universe and turn into broos before our very eyes, go ahead and fuck with Glorantha all you want. Next time draw Kallyr with a halo and Argrath with a white hat.