Re: Re: Uz mothers

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:34:54 +0100

>Nice analysis. One question: are trollkin fertile? Seems to me this
>would skew your maths... and result in more of the little blighters!

Somewhere I saw a comment (in trollpak?) that most trollkin pregenancies resulted in miscarriages or still births. Therefore, I've ignored this effect. Given I have no idea how many enlo are in a litter, I think the maths is already skewed enough to ignore the trollkin born of trollkin problem.

Trolls born of trollkin are a different problem entirely, as my players are starting to realise.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson