Re: Re: Uz mothers

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 16:35:06 +0100

James makes lots of good points. I'll only comment on one small one :

>Especially with a 50:50 ratio for uz:enlo "at large" in society

My comment on 50:50 was the ratio of pregenancies. Trollkin being born in litters will raise the number of trollkin born to more in line with your figures.

> > Trolls born of trollkin are a different problem entirely, as my players are
> > starting to realise.
>
>Now that's just *creepy*... : )

Yeah - that's what lots of Uz think. That's why some of 'em are trying to kill the baby.

<snip lots of good stuff I need to think about, maybe for a second edition of the article...>

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson