Re: theme music

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 05:48:58 -0700 (PDT)

> Is this a really corny bad idea?

it's a wonderful idea, IMO. Just a problem, whenever I tried to use "soundtrack" in my RPGs, I regularly forgot to manage the player (intended as a gear to make music not as person) and after the first 10 minutes.

> If answer is yes, should I try it anyway?

It works best if you nominate a Sound Master.

> What tuen would you use for your character, and why?

I would not resort to hero-tune: just too complicated. I would gladly use scenario-music or session-music, but I doubt that someone (except for a casual observer in case you enjoy some during your sessions of play) would notice the effect.

ciao,
Gian

New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo! http://sbc.yahoo.com