Re: theme music [getting slightly OT]

From: Shannon R. Wright <shwright17_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:03:26 -0000

Ah, come now Stefan. Enya is not all that bad. Though her songs can get kinda sappy and mushy.   She was much better when she was a part of Clannad. In fact Clannad is much better still than Enya will ever be by herself. You also forgot ' The Cheiftens and J.M. Jarre , another most excellent artist for RPG music in gerneral. Also did anyone metion the "Conan" soundtracks? Most excellent too.

       Sloth

> > > why?

> > BTW (don't kill me) I recommend:
> >
> > Enyaaaaaaa.....
> >

> ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!
>
> *trying hard to stay calm*
>
> NOT...
>
> ENYA...
>
> NEVER...
>
> EVER...
>

> :)
>

> in LOTR I really hoped for Sauron ending my pains and capture/kill
> the fellowship for the sole reason that the 'music' would stop...
>
> but let me suggest a fine & weird bastard pop tune called 'Smack My
> B**ch Up The Orinoco Flow' that throws in the Enya tune and
Prodigy's