Which book(s) and when ?

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 19:42:49 +0200

I've voted !! (Kerofinela)

But, when you say :

"Issaries is preparing several books to support HeroQuest, four of which are very close to completion (for updated descriptions, follow the links to each book below). We have the time, resources, and need to release at least one before HeroQuest is out, in time for Christmas."

... does the last bit mean :

"... We have the time, resources, and need to release at least one book in time for Christmas ; HeroQuest will be published after Christmas."

... or :

"... We have the time, resources, and need to release at least one book before Christmas, which is when we plan to release HeroQuest."

?

Julian Lord