Re: Lunars and Slavery

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:48:54 -0000

I'd like to thank Nick and Andrew for some excellent discussions
(mainly offline) on this topic. I now know a LOT more about Eastern
Orthodoxy than I ever did! I wont say they have convinced me, but they have presented some reasonable evidence for me to consider. If Lunar Philsophy teaches that men are slaves to Sin (unlikely), Desire
(possible), Ignorance (most likely) or the Righteous Leadership of
the One True Emperor (also likely) I can imagine cases where they support real slavery.

Since I'm not a Rune Lord of GTA, exactly what the Lunars teach men are slaves to will have to wait. BUT, if this teaching isn't presented in the SOON TO BE UPCOMING BOOKS (right???), I'll give you a big "I told you so". :-)