RE: Locaem and Fire Bull

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 16:37:24 +0100

Benedict,

Absolutely, yes please, I was about to start doing that stuff myself. OTOH TR's arrival has too much potential to Greg me to death so I'm kinda working more on the ungregable (oxymoron?) stuff for now. Could you send it to my home address stormkahn_at_... .

Thanks very very much

Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.