Storm Bull and Urox

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 01:10:01 -0700 (PDT)

I'm no expert of Hykim mythology, but StormBull/Urox seems like a mythic bastard: a son of a Great Spirit (Hykim) and a God (Umath). Is this mythical bastard origin recognized by both Praxians and Heortlings _but_, since Uroxi and SBullers are so amiable no one (literally) dares to call their god/spirit a Bastard (included the Godi, Shamans and Sages who teach the myths of Orlanth and Waha)?

If this is correct, then Vadrudi, Valindi, Lunars, Greatlanders (Praxians out of holy Prax), Pentans, all those who do not fear StormBull/Urox reprisals, maybe call him "Bastard" and they are Mythically right.

This could open a whole can of worms for all those (in my campaign and maybe in yours) who fight Praxians (for instance) and wish to bring their struggle on Mythical basis.

Ciao,
Gian

New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo! http://sbc.yahoo.com