Re: Third Age Brightness of Yelm?

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 06:48:52 -0700 (PDT)

I do not want to seem intrusive, but since this is a list...

This revelation from Yelmalio seems suspect to me. Maybe Lunars/Yelmites were behind Monrogh's revelation even before he realized he was to be supported by them.

> Is it known why the lunars did
> support Monrogh's
> missionaries and not the existing remnants in
> Talastar and Balazar? Were
> the lunars perhaps ignorant about these peripheral
> relics? Perhaps they
> didn't care about Yelmalio until Monrogh showed
> up...

Because they were interested in expanding Southward using all their vicious means (as in the Lunar military question I posed to the GD some weeks ago).

Hope this helps,

Gian

New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo! http://sbc.yahoo.com