Re: Problems with Book Poll

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:42:26 +0200

Howard:

> Just thought you guys at Issaries should be aware that there is a problem
> with the poll--it allows you to vote more than once! I was wondering how
> the Kerofinela had shot so much ahead! (Really, hasn't Dragon Pass and
> Sartar had enough coverage?)

As creator of the poll utility I'm quite aware of this weakness. I'm sure Issaries headquarters will take the results with a pinch of salt. Eventually I might refine the poll utility, but ensuring single votes would demand a voter identification process, i.e. a registration and login thing which takes some time to implement well and might scare some voters off.

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams.