Re: Less of this pagan malarkey!

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:29:02 -0000

> Ahh, but I never said that the Heortlings agreed on everything (or
> anything), I was pointing out that the Malkioni are just as bad! A
preacher
> on every corner spouting his own brand of the gospel it seems.

Possibly in Ralios, but that's full of foreigners, so it doesn't really count. There are three million people in Loskalmi, all believing the same thing - you'd be hard pushed to find three thousand Heortlings who agreed on anything much (that's what - three of your clans?) Besides, it just shows our love of logical discourse and rational debate, and our constant striving for spiritual betterment. There may have been a few regrettable incidents with people bashing each other over the head with heavy bronze implements, but we know its words and logic that always win in the end.

We know that the one true faith is Malkioni - we may not be sure exactly *which* Malkioni faith it is, but its definately one of ours!

--
Trotsky
Gamer & Skeptic