Re: Home of the Bold

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:46:47 -0000

"Home of the Bold" itself (the 80+ player freeform from Convulsions 1) has never, to my knowledge been commercially released, although copies have been auctioned at subsequent Convulsions.

The "Rough Guide to Boldhome" book was sold seperately by RMM, so it's possible that they and/or their assorted international distributors and/or Wizards Attic might still have some.

Some in character reports of the original UK run and the US run have appeared in various Con-books, but I don't recall which ones - again RMM and/or Wizards Attic are the best places to look.