Re: Pegasi

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 09:44:55 -0400

> I think that my idea is as follows : basically, you glue fake wings etc. on
> your horse as you suggest, and then you zap into the HQ with your horse
> 'playing the part' of Hippogriff : negative modifiers all round, but
> I think that it should be possible.

One Day, Long ago
A Shop Run By Delecti Just Outside the Stitched Zoo

Man: Is this the Pegasus Shop?
Shopkeep: Oh yes!
M: I'd like a pegasus.
SK: We're fresh out. I have this terrier. M: No, it won't do. We need a pegasus.
SK: Tell you what, I can do a conversion straight away. M: Conversion?
SK: Yeah. Glue some wings on. Lengthen the legs. Replace the tail. Simple helicopter mechanism so it can fly. Strap on a muzzle and a tail and you've got your basic pegasus. (ccalls into back room) Harrek? When can we do a pegasus?
Harrek (offstage): I'm busy doing the alynxes. And after that we've got to put a tuck in the Centaurs.
We can have it done for you by Windsday. M: Hmmm. Alright. But only if I can watch...

Hope this helps,

Jeff