Re: Re: Infanticide?

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 05:30:50 -0700 (PDT)

I do not understand this point of view.

Maybe I don't want to call for an infanticide to happen in my game, but actually IMG it happened because the player said, coldly (about 6 years ago, I remember distinctly): "My character takes the two babies out of the encampent, kills them and then buries their bodies where no-one will find them".

I was rather shocked, but I let the player act the way _he_ wanted to act. In the end I thought that the player was right: a Praxian would have probably done just so. I still remind the player of this act, from time to time, (I do not want the game to be ruled by cheap violence) but his hero doesn't care and my Glorantha doesn't care.

Ciao,
Gian

Faith Hill - Exclusive Performances, Videos & More http://faith.yahoo.com