Home of the Bold and its Rough Guide

From: Meints, Richard (R.J.) <"Meints,>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 13:14:58 -0400

Several people have asked about the info in the Home of the Bold freeform and its accompanying Rough Guide. The freeform info was combined by me into a 250 page "masterpack". We've auctioned off about 15 copies at various RQ cons over the last 4 years. It has never been available for purchase. The Rough Guide to Boldome has been printed and sold commercially a couple of times at least. It has been out of print for well over a year now.

I have access to the files that were used to print the originals. If all you want is a snippet or two, just ask. If you want the whole thing, It may be possible to help you, but the price would be rather steep. I'd have to check with the authors of the freeform.

Rick