Re: Get that book...

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 22:13:34 -0000

Well, there's no explicit answer in OiD, but I'd say that they can. My view is that they would find the Storm Village either in mourning or more like the Tarshite perspective described in Tarh in Flames p17 - strangely deserted.

> Assuming that there is a short cut from St. Aeol's stead (node in
> theist-tainted perception) via a bridge of testing or whatever
into the
> Storm Village, will access (or at least a glimpse) be possible?

I'd say not yet. For this, it would take not only the weakening of Orlanth but the Aeolians to have carried out some major act to strengthen their intrusion into the Storm Village. Just IMO.

All the best

Mark