Home of the Bold

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:55:07 +0100

Dave Bailey asked:

> Just on the off chance, is Home of the Bold still available and/or
> does anybody know where I can get a copy?

It's only ever been auctioned at RQ conventions, usually fetching a hundred pounds ($150) or more. If you mean the "Rough Guide to Boldhome" or "Report on the Fall of Boldhome," they've both been sold out for a *long* time (to the best of my knowledge). There were several character writeups in the first RQCon Compendium, but I don't know where you could pick this up.

:::: Email: <mailto:Nick_Brooke_at_...> Nick