Re: John Hughes' address

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 21:25:03 -0000

> If you go to:

> although it won't display the addresses of the List members, it will
> allow you to send e-mail messages to them individually, so that you
> can ask them.

I'm advised that although this works on all the other Yahoo groups I'm on, it apparently doesn't work on this one, because we turned the option off somewhere! In which case, I *think* you can still find an old post of the person and, using the web interface, get the option to send them a private e-mail that way. Again, it won't tell you what the address *is*, but you can use the mail to ask the person.

--
Trotsky
Group Moderator