RE: Dragon Pass map

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:58:33 +0100

Ian/All,

        The map was too small to fit so much detail on, I have another version with just terrain features on it, it's OK but borderline crowded. That nicely leads me onto the "name that feature contest" -

Your starter for 10, What is the name of the valley leading north up to Clearwine? For bonus points name the 2 hill ranges east and west of the valley.

For a further 10 points name the range of hills that Stagwood occupy?

That's all I can think of off the top of my head, I exhausted all my pictorial resources last night but there's still a good number of features un-named. Hope you all can help.

Dave. (aka Stormkahn)

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.