VD in Glorantha

From: morganconrad <morganconrad_at_...>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 19:06:43 -0000

Somewhere in this Yinkini discussion somebody cited Greg as saying there in no VD in Glorantha.

Other than the fact that Greg says so (and I guess he gets to!) is there a reason for this?

Do bacteria exist? If so, why no VD? If bacteria don't exist, how to people digest food, how do dead materials get recycled, and how do we get yogurt? Do we have to create the Goddess of Yogurt making, who is sister to the God of Cheese? Finally, if Malia can create the Plague and TB or whatever she does, why can't che create VD?

Only partly seriously,
Morgan Conrad