Re: Re: VD in Glorantha

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2002 07:59:45 +0000

> > Do bacteria exist? If so, why no VD? If bacteria don't exist, how
> > to people digest food, how do dead materials get recycled, and how
>do
> > we get yogurt? Do we have to create the Goddess of Yogurt making,
> > who is sister to the God of Cheese? Finally, if Malia can create
>the
> > Plague and TB or whatever she does, why can't che create VD?
>
>This thread is starting to veer into a digest topic.

Or rather more towards the long list of tiresome topics that are unwelcome everywhere. As has been obvious since at least cults of prax, disease is caused by evil spirits, dead material is recycled by gods and spirits, and, yes, yoghurt is created by a god(dess) or spirit of yoghurt making. c.f. Previous discussion of what it means to live in a *magical* and *mythical* world...

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson