Re: Re: How do we do this now?

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:36:58 +0000

>Yes....but couldn't they use magic to check?

cf Discussion of divination difficulties. Magic does not allow one to know anything with any certainty.

>As far as I read Thunder Rebels, wyters and ancestor daimons can surely
>tell whether or not people are acting properly and are quick to exact
>retribution if they are not.

The keywords here being 'acting properly'. You can be as sympathetic or rebellious as you like to the Lunars, but if you behave the same within the wyter's area of knowledge (normally pretty limited...) there is no way to tell the difference.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson