Re: New poll for HeroWars

From: stefan.drawert_at_...
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 10:31:33 +0100

> Do dwarves have steam engine?

> o Yes, I like steam punk and strange big machinery.
> o No, Glorantha is Ancient World. And iron is precious.
> o Dwarves? Who cares?
> o We have destroyed all godlearner constructs.
> o Not so tasty, but I like to get drunk.

slightly OT, but I found some of the older [A]D&D-modules to feature weird machines that would neatly fit into any existing Mostali or Mostali-exploring campaign. particular nice is the recent 'Witchfire'-D20-trilogy, that has steam-powered 'mechs' that work at the city's docks and a very twisted temple with lots of strange clockworks, etc. not the best adventures, but maybe a good source of inspiration.

--
Alles flie�t, nichts bleibt,

 Stefan

18.11.2002