Re: Sad news

From: Svechin_at_...
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:41:34 EST

In a message dated 11/22/2002 3:01:30 AM Pacific Standard Time, HeroWars_at_yahoogroups.com writes:

> I was saddened to hear yesterday that Jim Chapin died of a sudden heart
> attack on September 30.

Jim's stories are excellent and lively, he was always helpful and couteous during our several long email threads over the Deville view of Pavis as opposed to his view of Gimgim. His knowledge of political wrangling was always insightful and brimming with real world wisdom.

Though I never met him face to face, he'll be missed and remembered.

Martin Laurie