RE: Dragon Pass map

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:51:10 +0100

Peter,

        You had me spooked with the Ivory Plinth/Troll ruin thing, certainly tested my faith in Lhankor Mhy to guide my hand. :-)

        ToTRM #5 isn't a source I have available I'm afraid and it seems to be a bastion for Sartarite/DP information. I'd miss read the Apple Lane map, I've looked at them all too often now, I'm seeing what I want to see and not what's there. Thanks Peter, and you even saw through the, er, trick question.

Regards

Dave.

> >Your starter for 10, What is the name of the valley leading north up to
> >Clearwine?
>
> Nymie Valley (ToTRM #5 p6).
>
> >For bonus points name the 2 hill ranges east and west of the
> >valley.
>
> West is the Starfire Ridges (see also Apple Lane). I can't see
> anything for the east, although the legend "Thunder Hills" appears
> on the hills to the north of those hills.
>
> >For a further 10 points name the range of hills that Stagwood occupy?
>
> Not listed AFAIK. But to the east of them are the Auroch Hills
>
> --Peter Metcalfe

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.