Re: Spending HP

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 20:17:08 -0000

> My god, I'm having to read my posts several times now before sending
them.

Reading a post before sending it is usually good - something I should do more often.

> Please could you guys give me a bit of leeway before coming down so
hard on
> me? I don't treat this list as a forum to attack. My intention is
always to
> work toward common good; a place for helping, inspiring, discussing
and even
> testing new ideas.
>
> sincerely
>
> Matthew

Yes, these are good views. I hope that people will show a little bit of tolerance and assist those who don't quite play the way they do.

YGMV. I now can return you to your regularly scheduled debates about spending HP.

Jeff Kyer
List Moderator