Re: Re: Humakti numbers

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:17:09 +0000

>Oops not my intention to give the impression that I was contradicting
>Graham's assertion - I was adding to his known references to Humakti
>worshippers. Sorry for any confusion there, my bad.

I certainly didn't read it that way. And given I was only giving my own impression, rather than making any kind of blanket statement about Gloranthas in general, it would not have mattered if you had.

Might as well take the opportunity to state that I think Ian is probably right - the Isolting are the likeliest a candidate for the totally Humakt obsessed clan that we know of.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson