RE: Mything Links contest

From: bernuetz.oliver_at_...
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 15:23:02 -0500

I don't have that much free time it took me nine months to "finish" the ML. I'm not expecting anyone to read them all. This is entirely an unscientific contest. Feel free to just list ten you have liked in the past. If you read them all I will be impressed and amazed. If people seriously want to read them all I will gladly extend the contest's deadline.

Oliver

PS Besides it can't be any more pages than the average Robert Jordan novel. And probably less characters and subplots too:-)