Re: hero wars to DnD?

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:02:10 -0400

Dan wrote:

> Just wondered if anyone has been converting Hero Wars to AD&D (or D&D 3e).
> I am thinking of doing this, as I just cannot stand the combat system in
> Hero Wars. Thanks in advance!
>
> --- DAn
> --- danbuter_at_...

Not really. And this list is more or less playing Hero Wars in Glorantha with some attempt to teach the new gamer and narrator how Glorantha works. Hw-rules_at_onelist.com is a rules discussion list.

I believe there is a forum for this sort of topic on Gaming Outpost.Ddiscussion of AD&D conversion is probably not germain to this list and more than a little Off Topic.

Sorry about this,

Jeff Kyer
Moderator