Re: Why go to Gloranthacon ?

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:38:46 -0000

Greetings and Salutations
2003-01-22-0735.

Here are the following conventions I hope to be attending.

0 Gencon Europe 18th-21st April 2003 London Olympia, UK. 0 Tentacles 6th-9th June 2003 Castle Stahleck, Germany. 0 Conjuration 1st-3rd August 2003 New Hall, Cambridge, UK. 0 Battlemasters 29th-31st August 2003 Digby Hall, Leicester, UK. 0 Scottscon 5th-7th September 2003 Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.

The one I would love to go to would be
0 Gloranthacon VIII 7th-9th March 2003 Toronto, Canada.

but I can't make up the air fare [and I will be on a ski holiday in Andorra].

Oh well

Cheers
Darran.

'A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an Emergency on my part'