Re: Lunar book?

From: Mark Galeotti <mark_at_...> <mark_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 13:19:17 -0000

Sorry not to be able to give you the exact date, but there should be an announcement from Issaries quite literally any day now (could even be later today, who knows?). They are just waiting for someone to get back to them and then there will be announcement.

And, at the risk of sounding like a terrible tease, I really do think it is the best book yet - in terms of layout, art (it's the art-richest one so far) and, of course, content. If it's any consolation, I'm dying to get my hands on an actual, proper, printed version myself!

All the best

Mark